Board of Directors
ABOUT US AND OUR OBJECTIVES
"Commitment and Dedication to serve the Community is what our BOD All About"
Elena Farinas, Founder/President, BS, CSUDH, CA, Elena, Executive Director is responsible for the successful leadership and management of an approved IRS 501(c)(3) non profit organization to help reduce poverty and illiteracy through education. Implement policies, train and motivate the Board of Directors in developing a vision and strategic plan to guide the success of the organization. Her many years of previous Operational, Planning and Management help to develop operational plan which incorporates goals and objectives that work towards the strategic direction of the success of our organization. 10/2010, Elena launched 7 online training websites, 11/5/2011, launched the http://www.freehelpeducation.org/ free tuition education website. Conversion of the Corporation to a non profit organization.
- over 25 years of Real Estate Counselor, Sales and Marketing Specialist, Fast Track Trainer for new licensees that resulted in positive commission pay within six months program.
Position Open - Vice President,
- John Parker – Treasurer, BA, Finance and Tax Consultant, Community Service.
- Make financial report at each meeting. Work closely together with the leadership, management of approved IRS 501(c)(3) part of a cohesive team with the Executive Board in the development of budget operation, help develop fundraising plans, make financial information available to board members, maintain knowledge of the organization and personal commitment to its goals and objectives. Work together with chief executive to ensure that appropriate
financial reports are made available to the board on a timely basis.
Assist the chief executive or the chief financial officer in preparing the annual budget and presenting the budget to the board for approval.
Natasha Lau – Secretary, Health Care Service, Kaiser Medical.
Responsible for keeping records of board actions, including overseeing the
taking of minutes at all board meetings, sending out meeting announcements, distributing copies of minutes and the agenda to each board member, and assuring that FCIG,Inc. records are maintained. Attend all board meetings, Serve on the executive committee, Mainatin all board records and ensure their accuracy and safety.
Review minutes. Assume responsibilities of the Executive Officers
in their absence. Provide notice of meetings of the board and or committee when such notice is required.
- Kalei Figaroa, BA, Director of Development/Fundraiser - working cohesively with members of FCIG.dB- Free Help Education Organization Board Directors, build a sustainable fundraising program to significantly increase revenues.
He work collaboratively with the Board and Staff to develop and execute the
organization's fundraising marketing, and communication strategies and plans.
* Develop and manage a multi-year fundraising marketing and communication
plan, which includes strategies, tactics, goals/benchmarks, to focus on expanding
Donors of all level. The Plan which include the development of Computer Learning
Center for the impoverished people of Maui, Hawaii Community,
"To Reduce Illiteracy and Poverty through Computer Education."
Elena Farinas: email@example.com
John Parker firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalei Figaroa: email@example.com
Telephone: 808-891-2220 - 800-653-6599