Purpose of Helping Hands Computer
Helping Hands Computer Education Organization is a 501 (c) (3) non profit organization. Our mission and objectives reflects high standard of service with staff, board members and volunteers act with honesty, integrity and opennes in all their dealings as representatives of the organization. The organization promotes a working environment that values respect, fairness and integrity.
"Reduce poverty and illiteracy by Improving People Quality Life, Economically, Socially of the Community by Technology Education."
HHCEO has a clearly stated mission and purpose approved by its Board of Directors. All of Helping Hands Computer Education Organizations programs are designed and carried out to support our mission which are:
* The Founder, Elena Farinas, mission, goals and objectives is to eradicate adversity among people of Maui by establishing a computer learning center for everyone in community.
* A non profit organization socially responsible geared toward improvementt of education, healthcare for under privileged youths, Adults Seniors, construction and general industry workers of the community.
* Military Sevicemen, Women and Veterans will use Computer training education resouces, while making a smooth transition to civilian life, provide education to prepare for job employment.
* Internet technology education shall improve safe heathy well being for the Seniors adults by providing computer classes, safety training education, technology based approaches in youths and military personnel to enrich their lives.
* Our future goal is to launch a Computer Learning Center, where military servicemen, women and veterans have access to the computer learning lab center to learn new job employment, search for job, or enroll on new career development. The Computer Center is a critical need for the military and the low income in Maui, Hi. Our goal is "To Reduce Poverty and Illiteracy" by helping the poor through online training and an onsite learning center.
* Helping Hands Computer Education Organization offers access to a variety of educational resources by providing quality, innovative online learning opportunities to improve technology, literacy and math skills needed to be successful in both work and life.
* US Servicemen, Women and Veterans, through computer learning shall provide to the learner self confidence; and life enrichment.
* Another valuable objectives are to help men, women, young adults who are economically poor get back on their feet by providing tools, services and quality education learning for self improvement and start more productive more joyful lives.
OBJECTIVES AND PURPOSES FOR 2016, IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPUTER LAB CENTER GOAL FOR A START UP FUNDING OF $450K
Serving as a resource and support system of an informational education, referral source in nature through information available for employment, health care and educations by developing a Computer Learning Lab Center.
The less fortunate clients shall have a place to learn computer that shall enhance their knowledge through education learning. The Computer Lab shall consist of computers, quality software's, course study courses linked to an accredited, approved course study university provider. A licensed board certified teacher will be on hand.
Under privileged clients through education learning will utilized computer course to learn, study course or complete forms required for employment.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST POLICY WHISTLE-BLOWER POLICY
Gifts can be made three ways:
Phone: HHCEO - Computer Lab Funding = 800-653--6599
MAIL: Helping Hands Computer Education Organization
P.O.Box 1006 Kihei, Hi 96753
IRS-501 (C) (3) Code Non Profit Organization, Donations are Tax Exempt by Federal and State
Visit freehelpeducation.org 24 hours a day to make your gift.
Helping Hands Computer Education Organization, women and youths, regardless of race, creed or origin. This non profit organization was made exclusively for educational purposes, including, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any Federal tax code.
Using your donations to change the lives of many!
Thank you for your generous investment GIFT to change the lives of many.
Blessings and Success,
President Founder, CEO
Any donations to Helping hands Computer Education Organization is tax deductible under the 501 (c) (3) IRS, Federal Code, to the extent provide by law.
Thank you for your generous GIFT moves us closer to making this a dream of Computer Learning Lab come true.
Directories of Courses,Topics, Free-Ed.Net
SchoolOnlineCollege.Com - home of other online courses -www.schoolonlinecollege.com